saturdaynightstitchThanks for tagging me @akathimberlina 😘.
1. I Am sewing mad (obvs).
2. I have 5 kids - 4 of whom were born at home.
3. I delivered my twins in my bath tub about 15 mins before the midwives arrived. (Not the NHS fault btw - they were brilliant - but I just thought it ought to be more painful so I didnt realise how far along I was until twin 1 was crowning.
4. Twin 2 arrived shortly after fully "en caul" - her amniotic sac intact and it is the most amazing sight I have ever seen. Hubs had to rip open her sac which again was amazing.
5. I loved breastfeeding and was gutted when my twins refused the breast at 12 months old - I had planned on breastfeeding until at least six years old😁.
6. I was a level 60 World of Warcraft human rogue.
7. I went into labour with my first child in the middle of a Gnomeragen guild dungeon raid - only left for the hospital when raid was finished😁.
8. First thing I did once back from hospital was get a call up for Warsong Gulch in WoW - played for hours (and for pretty much the next year).
9. I started my own Guild in WoW which grew to be one of the biggest and best at the time.
10. I am an overachiever.
11. I was meant to be a surgeon until at 18 I realised I didnt like blood (my parents were gutted).
12. I graduated with an overall average of 80% which won me an award for best student and a paltry £50.
13. My doctoral research was in service operations management.
14. I got a tattoo 16 years ago that I have hated for 15.5years. Luckily its somewhere I cant see easily.
15. I have an embarrasing obssesion with Hugh Jackman. And I cant believe that I just put that on the webs.
16. I dance. All. The. Time.
17. I am a voracious reader. But for pure escapism I will pop a trashy HEA novel to forget the problems of the world.
18. I am irrationally freakishly scared of being in small enclosed spaces with members of the opposite sex so I always wait to see who is going into an elevator before I use it.
19. I love travelling and have been to all continents except Australia.
20. If I could ever pick what time period I could live in, I'd pick the 31st century. I think it'd be an exciting time to live in. Maybe too much Star Trek😁
- skirtfixationFun! All 8 of my babies were born at home...1 in the caul, 1 before the midwife arrived!
- dream.cut.sewWow! So interesting!
- chi9jaVery interesting
- nelnanandnora@saturdaynightstitch I'll join in soon! Might take a while to think of enough interesting stuff to share 😊
- sleepless_in_bavariaYou are an incredible woman!! Wow!!
- momcreatesbyileanaThanks for sharing!!! Love it!
- victim98Well, I like you even better now. LOL....Had a few (husband/son) WoW members in my family too.
- akathimberlinaCan't wait til your biography is out.....I'll be at the front if the queue to buy it 😍
- paulalovestosewThat was a very interest read 😃😉👍🏼
- naturaldaneOh this was good! Ok, I need to think of 20 things and I will post later today. Thanks for tagging me 😊
- sewsarahsmithWell that was both surprising and interesting!
- mythimbleandthreadsI love all the amazing things to learn about ppl with these 20 facts.
- metacallieSo nice to know more about you! 😊
- shaunimagnifiqueThanks for the tag! I need to try and come up with 20 facts as interesting as yours!
- lesmafamafaWow you are amazing😍😍😍😍
- melaniesewsTotally agree with @sewsarahsmith and I am absolutely astonished about your child being born with the sac - I had no idea that was even possible!!!!!
- judithdeecreationsWow do mine later! Thanks for tagging me!
- emilie_lepapillonHigh five for the point 5! My last baby decided to stop breastfeeding at 15 months...I was so sad! 🙈🙈🙈
- dont_dream_it_sew_itNumber 7 😂😂 Anyway, great to get to know you better!
- sarahlizsewstyleBest thing possible for early birth pangs - distract yourself with a good game. Sewing is like that too! Fun to meet you, though I suspect you are not so much on the reserved spectrum as me:-)
Log in to like or comment.