northcornwallntRight here, right now.
The conditions and clarity of the water in Cornwall don't get much better than this!
Photo of this morning's @cornishrocktors sea kayaking group paddling back into Port Gaverne less than an hour ago, after a morning exploring the coastline around Port Isaac complete with sightings of dolphins, barrel jellyfish, and a clear view of the sea bed the whole way around! We work with @cornishrocktors over the summer running events and looking after the environment, good bunch of people!
- michellep71Wow!!!? 😍😍😍
- aichamehrez@xanderburnett we'll do this in June!
- mitcheldeansoapCan't wait to go back
- denisepierp@rmulcahy8 💙💙💙
- broni_sarah@kernowsurfgirl can we add this to the bucket list? X
- kernowsurfgirl@broni_sarah hell yeah!! I'd love to do this ❤️
- michelleatkinson.ma76Can't wait to try this!
- k_hammett@lantaplowden GAH! Am gonna organise maceley camping trip this Summa
- rhiartiLooks absolutely glorious! 😍
- patriciajeanbutlerCan't wait to get back to Port Isaac and Port Gavern
Log in to like or comment.