themodernmarketerWhere are my people who aren't afraid to be themselves? To show up every day for years...yes years... just to be themselves.
I used to hate when my favorite brands and gurus would answer questions about their success with vague statements like "just be yourself." It's like those movies where the wise leader says a statement that the main character doesn't understand until they've defeated the enemy, whoever or whatever the enemy may be.
You may not see it now or understand it now. But you have to believe that we are telling the truth.
We've documented the process of growing The Modern Marketer since day 1. And all of the original community members remember the evolution of The Modern Marketer.
Not only did we share facts, stats, benchmarks, tips, tricks, etc. I showed up and was real. I showed up and answered every single comment with paragraphs of value.
I talked to a bunch of you 1-on-1.
I shared the pain of my past. My stories, testimonies, failures and small successes.
I showed up with my unique voice and because of that, we are who we are.
I know it sounds petty and stupid. But you are who you are. And one day, when you've FINALLY built a legit community behind your brand that wakes up and gives a crap about what you're doing, you're going to think back to words like these.
It is then you'll realize that all you had to do was...you.
So do it.
- themodernmarketer* #motivation #motivated #motivational #inspiration #inspirational #success #successful #grind #hustle #workhard #growth #business #businesses #smallbusiness #startup #startups #startuplife #marketing #entrepreneur #entrepreneurs #entrepreneurlife #entrepreneurship #youngentrepreneur #leader #leadership #marketer #marketingdigital #digitalmarketing #truth #quoteoftheday
- prateek_thankiBro what do you do for a living ? And are you making some money?
- lordofmylandKeep the fire coming 🔥🔥🔥 salute from both of my pages @gentlemens_channel and this one
- andy_singh01You can't put a price on the service @themodernmarketer provides. It's made me think so much I'm already thinking of redoing my business plan and setup
- dailydrivenexoticsI like your page!
- themodernmarketer@prateek_thanki I own multiple businesses. Palizay Media, this, coffee company, and a family of other brands through our leadership team.
- themodernmarketer@andy_singh01 🤙🏽🙌🏽 love it my friend. So glad to hear that!
- themodernmarketer@dailydrivenexotics thanks 🤙🏽
- themodernmarketer@lordofmyland nice my friend! Good stuff. Why do you own multiple pages? Are you experimenting?
- lordofmyland@themodernmarketer no I own multiple big accounts to help grow my brand LORD of My Land the purpose is to be an online haberdashery. I'm going to be dropping my first product around November. I just use my large Gentlemens_Channel to promote my LORD page to grow it.
- dancingtonyaYou have no idea how you have changes my outlook on business. It makes so much more since than do the rat race. I am being my authentic self and connecting with humans and being human. Thanks so much for this page.
- serial_tomisinYou never cease to amaze me, that's what I teach my tribe over @the1530_ , just do you, believe in yourself, stand for what you stand for. It's that simple
- edsbookshelfUff.. I like that! ✊🏽
Log in to like or comment.