eat_lift_bemarried"Start each day with a grateful heart." ♡
With less than 2 weeks at my job, I've been feeling especially grateful lately for it, knowing that all too soon it is going to end. It's crazy to look back and see all the things that played a part in me finding this job- some good things, some bad, but in the end, they led me here. There's not many jobs I'd wake up at 3:50 (...in the morning) or spend 2 hours/day commuting for, but I've never thought twice about it. My clients, my coworkers, the location, the facility... there's so much I love here! HASHTAG BLESSED
Part of me is sad, but I'm choosing to see the good in my circumstances and I encourage you to do the same too, no matter what yours are! Whether you're leaving a job you love, working a job you hate, or looking for a job, there's a reason you're wherever you are right now. One day you'll look back and understand. Until then, be grateful for what you DO have and make today a great day!
#eatliftandbemarried #healthylifestyle #fitness #workout #eatclean #health #sweatingforthewedding #grateful #blessed #humpday #wednesdaywisdom #midweek #positivevibes #positivity #mindset #fitspo #jobgoals #personaltrainer #balance #health #fitchicks #qotd #mantra #inspiration #happywednesday
- lucia.thailandlove this photo!😊😄 !!!!
- firstname.lastname@example.org thank you! 💗
- mwithcoLove your inspiration! Are you pursuing another job?
- eat_lift_bemarried@mwithco it's up in the air right now- I'm moving to California next month and definitely still want to pursue something in the fitness industry, but am also willing to take advantage of a fresh start and take a few risks!
- mwithco@eat_lift_bemarried that's so exciting!! Good luck to you and moving to Cali!!
Log in to like or comment.