shivyaSpent the last few days blissfully disconnected from everyone and everything at a little piece of paradise just 3 hours from Dehradun - called "Goat Village", started by @greenpeopleind 🌾 A heartwarming initiative to revive smart organic farming practices in the Garhwal Himalayas and encourage the reverse migration of farmers. .
No electricity. No internet. A 2 hour hike from the nearest market. Pure mountain air. Spring water. Large meadows. Apple blossoms. Traditional Garhwali food. A cafe within a greenhouse. Inspiring conversations. Wild chamomile flowers 👆Millions of stars 💙
#theshootingstar #uttarakhand #indiapictures #hippieinhills #responsibletravel
- xhobdoSo beautiful👌👌
- sunilkumar.wayanadAmazingly beautiful...Dehradun really tempts me to pack my bags...
- healthnut_indiaWow! I wana head there too!
- navjunejoDefinitely gng to visit this beauty one day ♥♥
- through.a.robins.eyeDamn...how did I never hear of this place till now!!😯😯
- yugabratakarI am comming to the instagram tour at your recommendation
- the_lifetime_journeyParadise indeed
- madhav_nirmalThat's so amazing! We should have more & more.such places & initiatives in India!!
- kaaviyam_photographyBlissful!! :-)
- astrologiskmysterieskoleSounds like a must visit
- jigishapatilAh lovely @shivya
- puvotosWow.no electricity. I would be so proud to manage to live there
- londonpremiumPretty cool :)
- justlivingdailySomething so special about the mountain air @shivya ✨
- kannannair903Such a beautiful pic & Goat village sounds heaven 😅 I hate Insta when it fails to notify your posts...
- kuldepz@shivya places like these need more attention.. but places like these also need to maintain their reachability and closeness to the local culture
Log in to like or comment.