local_milkKyoto feels. We decided to stay in here for 4 more days until we have to be back in Tokyo. Kyoto feels like the kind of place you could settle down in. I have the affliction of being able to see myself living in almost every place I visit. We're still looking for a place to live in Paris—that's where life is taking us at the moment. And if the opportunity presents itself in the next couple of years, I'd like to fix up a riad in Marrakech. But I can definitely envision a world where we spend some years here in a different season of life. I don't limit my dreams. And that means anything is possible. They don't all come to fruition, but the ones that are right do in their time. For now, we're going to live a quiet life in Kyoto & cook & pretend we live here for a few short days. #localmilkabroad #theartofslowliving | 📷 @matthewlud
- kyliebudgeAn easy place to settle into as someone who moved there for a year and stayed for 7!
- dadricaomNice post 👍🏾
- anna.corI'd love to live in another city again also (after more than 15 yrs in Berlin now) but the rest of the family doesn't approve... :-/
- coreylynncalter☁ 💕
- ycmediaDefinitely stop by @ippodotea when you are in Kyoto!
- evalu_sportsEin Ziel vor Augen. #evalu
- thefitsisters_Love it, how you write about it... 💞
- rosie._.roseJust don't move too often once Eula starts school! Give her a chance to settle and make friends
- prime_picsNice!! 👏
- elliefundayLife is but a dream!!
- t4u_organic_tea_australiaLove it. .. definitely believe in possibility
- thebirdieInspiring and beautiful 💛
- emilyepalmerThat is truly gorgeous
- siforellanaOhh, Paris!!! Sounds fantastic🇫🇷👌🏻
- tea_austenI went to Japan for a year, ended up staying for nearly five and don't regret a moment of it. I'm sure you'll be back 😊
- alessandracaveI'm the same when it comes to dreams. And if I could pass on only one thing to my daughter, that would be it! Keep on dreaming and manifesting a beautiful life! 😘
- redsummerhouseI lived near Kyoto for a few years and it was very difficult to move away. It's one of the cosiest places I've ever been.
Log in to like or comment.