traveloutlandishDay 5: After a quick morning hike, we set up our tents like we had done it everyday of our lives. It's funny how quickly a new behavior can feel like an old habit. Free of our camping backpacks, we ventured onto Valle Francés, scaling rocks and crossing rivers as though we were weightless. Valle Francés makes for the middle part of the W and promises the second best view in Torres del Paine National Park. The full hike up to the Británico viewpoint dropped us between mountain peaks and ever changing fall foliage. I'd say it was worth it. 👞 + 🌈 courtesy of @clemensbroell
#travelgram #instatravel #travelstoke #wanderlust #southamerica #backpacking #travelphotography #chile #discoversouthamerica #onlyinsouthamerica #visitchile #adventure #exploremore #getoutside #chilegram #fridayphotofanchile #lppathfinders #torresdelpaine #patagonia
- explore.boliviaWhat a view!!! Great.
- jessisawandererAmazing photo!
- explorewithmayaVery cool shot! Unique perspective.. 👌🏼
- nomaderhowfarHey dudes! How's it going? You still travelling apart or have you met up again?
- j_adgateLove this shot!
- bigworldsmallpocketsGreat leggings!
- traveloutlandishThank you, @explore.bolivia! We felt lucky to be there.
- traveloutlandishThank you, @jessisawanderer! Have you ever been?
- traveloutlandishThanks, @explorewithmaya! Couldn't resist getting those rainbow leggings in the shot.
- traveloutlandishI am INCREDIBLY jealous of them, @bigworldsmallpockets. Apparently we'll have to go to New Zealand to get some?
- traveloutlandishHey, @nomaderhowfar! Daniel is back in the US to work for a bit and I'm heading South America > Europe. What's your next move?? Keep hoping our plans might overlap.
- traveloutlandishThanks, @j_adgate!
- jessisawanderer@traveloutlandish no but I can't wait to!!
- nomaderhowfar@traveloutlandish ahh nice!! Well I'm heading bk to the UK in a month or two, u gunna visit Engerrland? 😛
- kerriguisnessLove the shot! And the perspective... good stuff!
Log in to like or comment.