katherinegrimmbowersFor complicated but ultimately boring reasons I've been having this guy do his quiet time in my bedroom instead of his this week, and the way he inevitably falls asleep in the big soft bed and wakes up sweaty and disoriented and angry is so, so funny. Betrayed again!
- ovenandbunI love how grumpy and sweaty they are when they wake up from naps! Merritt has this stinkiness after his nap that I love. It fades in a few minutes and I just sniff it up. That is weird but I think you'll understand.
- helenlindsayHOW DARE U
- linzillardHe looks a lot like @johncbowers in this photo!
- katherinegrimmbowers@ovenandbun I think I understand, even though I have no sense of smell. Somehow it's just the dearest thing, how thoroughly sleep takes them!
- katherinegrimmbowers@linzillard I don't quite see it, but I want to! Usually I can only see bits of John when the kids are in black and white. The color difference is a failure of imagination on my part.
- anyasilverpoetLook at those little pink cheeks!
- mumseygrimmSo beautiful, but what grandma wouldn't think so?
Log in to like or comment.