duaneballardThe learning curve has been a ball breaker so far but @toxicbreed and I are getting there. Making a custom stamp for a small part of a wallet project where hand carving just won't work. #dbcustomleather #madeinusa #leather #leathercraft #handmade #sewing #wallet #clutch #fashion #carbide3d
- rangerleatherToo cool
- pzazzaraMy brother used to do that and sell it in hade ashberry
- pzazzaraIn the 60s
- pzazzaraMajor league hippie
- nownuddaCNC Leather work
- duaneballard@nownudda no such thing as not having the right tool any longer.
- monk_kyodtRad,The possibilities are endless
- stevensonscycleAll good things take time --every thing in life has a learning curve --your work is the best -- so that will also be in time
- duaneballard@stevensonscycle thank you!
- ph_red13When you join pure talent with technology the possibilities are endless. Congrats brother
Log in to like or comment.