gracialouiseTail characters. (Not one, but two adorable #tonkinese smoochers, making the most of the late autumn afternoon warmth, stopping everyone for pats. Purring up the asphalt in North Carlton on a Wednesday. More please.)
- milly_sleepingI know these little ones! The first time I stopped to pat one, it was a little surreal when the second one silently appeared at my ankle. 😻
- oliviatokyoOooo I like these fellows hope I chance a meeting with them one day 😽😽
- gracialouiseYes! That's exactly what happened to us too, @milly_sleeping. The smaller possibly older one was all cuddles and chin rubs and then out of nowhere came the second one, and they went belly up straight away. Two! Bliss! What a pair. What a handsome pair. Passing locals stopped to tell us about them. And I cannot fathom how we've not met them sooner as we are forever hotfooting it down that street. 💙🐈
- gracialouiseYou are bound to, @oliviatokyo. When I spotted the first one up ahead I thought, oh, I hope they stay out to meet me, and they did. My lucky stars! True North Carlton locals. May you meet them, tickle them, and have your spirits lifted while you are at it. 🗺🐈
- canwendyedwardsHow sweet...double trouble xx
- alexeppsGorgeous !
- chinchillaroseHaving one of these waiting at home: priceless
Log in to like or comment.