katespillerWe're back home in Seattle, so I thought I'd share a photo from an evening on St. John where the backdrop actually felt a little like home! Only difference of course was the copious amounts of bug spray needed & the hot and humid weather...and maybe the steel drums playing in the background. 😉 ////////////////////
Time outside can help you reset and resettle into life. #100daysofnaturelessons #day15 #the100dayproject
Landed in Seattle this afternoon, and after unpacking and getting organized a bit at home, we went one one our usual walks to run errands and get some much needed fresh air and exercise. I may not have felt like doing it all before we started, but I'm so glad we did! Getting back into the swing of "regular" life will (hopefully) be a lot easier with all that accomplished.
- katespiller#kidsoutside #rei1440project #outdoorfamilies #raiseawildchild #thatsdarling #abmtravelbug #getaftergrateful #travelwithkids #gratefuloutdoors #childhoodunplugged #familytrails #abmlifeiscolorful #petitejoys #familytravel #travelgram #letthembelittle #stjohn #usvi #familytraveltribe #littlefierceones #vitaminN #beautifuldestinations #wanderlust #usvirginislands
- thetravellingmomWhat a lovely evening.
- worldisabookBeautiful scenery and how neat to have steel drums as background noise.
- global_munchkinsIt's never easy to transition, sending you lots of positive vibes. You're going great!!!
- we3travelI was going to say that looks like Seattle!
- northcountrylittlesGetting back into the swing of things is always rough!
- walkingontravelsLove the drama and clouds in this
- chasquimomHey, all that beauty comes with the price and it's usually bugs lol.
- mamanonthetrailI'm not looking forward to muggy buggy weather.
- katespiller@chasquimom yup! Makes Hawaii pretty darn special. :-)
- katespiller@mamanonthetrail totally understand that! We are lucky here in Seattle to be relatively bug free as far as peskiness.
Log in to like or comment.