hungrytravelistToday's #traveltuesday takes me back to the beautiful street art in Bogota, Colombia where over 6000 (yep!) murals adorn the streets of the city. You literally find art everywhere in this city ,as I was surprised to find. New post on the blog today, link in profile! Which city and What about it has surprised you the most when you visited?
- luluescapesThese murals are awesome
- 50north14eastI wish I was nearly this talented!
- theglobalcreatorHaven't been to Bogota yet, but I like the idea of all those murals! Sounds like a creative city!
- onegrloneworldWow I didn't know bogota had street art!
- hungrytravelist@onegrloneworld and so much too!
- hungrytravelist@theglobalcreator Absolutely, art everywhere!
- hungrytravelist@50north14east hah same!
- hungrytravelist@misstravelforlife Interesting! I'm surprised by how many cities have cool street art!
- hungrytravelist@picturesandwordsblog it's amazing / super cosmopolitan with the best fruit!
- hungrytravelist@badsentencesdc Absolutely, you'd be in street art heaven!
- hungrytravelist@diningtraveler I've heard good things about Kobe too, need to go back to Japan!
- wellenlaeuferinWow how cool 😍👌🏻i loved the street art in Berlin - have you been in Berlin?
- debworldtravellerThere is so much beautiful street art in Colombia!!
- lcyamaokavery cool, cannot wait to get here.
- mangosforbreakfastLove this street art!
- luxetravelfamily6000 murals - that must be incredible!
- greenwithrenvyWow. That's quite an effort. I loved Cartagena so much, would love to see Bogota.
- lisatheroadwarriorWoah. This is intense!
- hayleeswordsofwanderI love street art, this is awesome 😍
- downtownfoxHow cool love the murals
Log in to like or comment.