mindofachefWe want to do our part for the upcoming #EarthDay and the world premiere of @wasteddoc, supported by The @rockefellerfdn and presented by @zpzproduction and @anthonybourdain, so we're trying to find ways to eliminate waste. Chef Gabrielle Hamilton knows how to get the job done with these sardine spines. Don't even think about throwing them away. #mindofachef
- benjovies@i_aintno_southernbelle @rastipp wow
- teakphillipsIf they haven't already, @wasteddoc should do a book on creative uses for scraps, offal, trim and leftovers. #WholeBeast, #WholeVeggie
- teakphillipsOh, and thank you, @mindofachef for featuring Ms. Hamilton. She's a gifted cook and great storyteller. Prune recipes are killer.
- julia____goolia@lizgip thank you for introducing me to one of my heroes years ago! She's such a fucking badass 🔪
- lizgip@julia____goolia the absolute best! Also hi 👋🏻 it's been way too long. We should catch up!
- 10thofjunebugFinished watching this season this past Saturday. Keep em coming!
- heatherdombroskyThis is so right up my alley, love it!
- maggiesfabfindsI love Gabrielle Hamilton. Her book Blood Bones & Butter is the best memoir I've ever read.
- art_by_sunitha@devika261 these are the sardines I was talking about 😄😋
- rustycateOh that looks superb
- chefruebinsandbergI use to eat this and fried shrimp heads all the time at the restaurant I worked at and everyone was disgusted by it. They never tried it so they missed out
- slccvnTrying to keep an open mind, but seriously?
- cooksandkidLove her and this recipe!
- julia____goolia@lizgip 💖💖💖💖
Log in to like or comment.