alifewithalittleLoving this onesie Emmeric got in his Easter bag from his granny! It's an inside joke that I rarely put pants or socks on him unless we're going to Granny's house, so I appreciate my mom's sense of humor here. Did you have any inside jokes about your kids with other family members? And did you do pants and socks for your babies or no?
- themessybunmamaRarely socks but usually pants make it on. That makes up for my ALWAYS nude 3 yo 😅
- photosby_priAhha love this onesie!
- finewineandtatertotsNo pants in the house when they were little. Who needs an extra layer to peel off at diaper changes?! Pants were for "special occasions"! 🤣
- littlebitoflearningWe don't do pants in the house, rarely even a diaper since we have been practicing using the potty but since we have to go out at 1:30ish everyday we haven't had much luck with fully potty training. When he was a baby I always had onesies on him and he was rarely "naked" unless he was sick and we were doing skin to skin.
- vldolceThis is so cute! Kids do love to be wild and free!
- everyonessleepingbutmomSo cute!! My son also hardly ever wears pants unless we're going out.
- alifewithalittle@travelswithtots Haha - hot legs! Love that. I'm sure his daddy will encourage him to go pantsless cause that's just how it is around here sometimes. Lol.
- alifewithalittle@ordinarystephanie Dresses are awesome! I agree that he can go without until he's old enough he has to wear them.
- alifewithalittle@beautifullyimperfectmama I need a shirt like that! Mine would probably say something along the lines of... "Messy hair, yoga pants, coffee, more coffee, but wait - more coffee!" Lol!
- alifewithalittle@themessybunmama Love it! I simultaneously am excited and dreading the moment he figures out how to undo his diaper and can run around naked. Lol.
- alifewithalittle@photosby_pri Thanks! I love it, too!
- alifewithalittle@finewineandtatertots Special occasions indeed... I agree with that. Unfortunately church seems to be one of those special occasions (or else I feel guilty seeing all the cutely dressed babies), but he still winds up without socks most Sundays!
- alifewithalittle@littlebitoflearning That makes sense. Yeah, Emmeric is rarely naked, too. Usually just a onesie, maybe socks if his feet are cold. But he gets them off so fast it doesn't seem to matter. Lol.
- alifewithalittle@vldolce The really do! I'm learning fast how much fun it's going to be once he's more mobile. Lol.
- momtipoftheweekEveryone knows it's a miracle if all of my children stay in clothes for more than an hour 🙈🍑. And socks...who ever thought it was a good idea for children?!
- coveredinloveandcrumbsJust saw this at target and almost bought it! It's so cute and so appropriate for our family! 😂😂😍
- kidsandcookingWe are a pants optional household. My husband commented on this when he got home today
- perfectlyportfamilyLove it and it's one time in life where pants are optional so live it up ❤ after nap around here pants are normally optional for my little one and socks NEVER 😉
- beautifullyimperfectmama@alifewithalittle Hahahaha yes! I should have had mine say "bring on naptime" instead of "bring it on"!
- shhhtalkThat should be a sign at my house! 💕😂💕
Log in to like or comment.