local_milkTucked in a quiet alley in Kyoto, Wife & Husband, the coffee shop of @kyoichi911 & @ikumitea. Something out of a novel, dried flowers hang from the ceiling along with all manner of Japanese antiques. They studiously brew pour overs & serve the best honey cheese toast in thick, fluffy milk bread. On sunny days (which the day we went there was not) you can rent picnic supplies (stools, tatami mats, little tables) and take your coffee & victuals down by the canal. Next time. A must go in Kyoto. You can find our Kyoto Guide with more our our favorite haunts on localmilkblog.com! #localmilkabroad #wifeandhusbandcoffee
- nova_dyeWow.. Sounds dreamy!
- anananazuSo nice ❤
- river_fifeDreamy shot and sneaky self portrait! 😍
- niskychick@polomintcity @kfolan
- anthia_koullouros_naturopathIt's so sweet
- cara.ashley.96i am in love with your posts
- travelswithninaHow divine 🙏🏼
- adoroleiVibes 💓
- kyoichi911Thank you for coming! It was a wonderful day to meet you. Please enjoy a picnic next time ;)
- luba1512@holaola_travels so beautiful.. I wish to go back to Kyoto and you come with :)
- corasatoriBeautiful <3
- theposterclubCozy atmosphere!
- royarooyaSo pretty
- vegasmuse2016Lovely colors
- silvia_scake@niachan_80 remengo suo...sta qua è in Giappone da un pezzo col marito e la figlia e fa delle cose fantastiche!
Log in to like or comment.