- nbcnewsResidents view the first #iceberg of the season as it passes the South Shore, also known as "Iceberg Alley", near Ferryland Newfoundland, #Canada on Sunday.
(📷 Jody Martin / @reuters) #🇨🇦
- firstname.lastname@example.org There's a large iceberg in Ferryland this year!!
- veew63That is amazing! I can now understand the problem the Titanic would have with an iceberg 🚢
- gramer67Wow nothing like seeing big chunks of ice floating by
- robertson8869Wish we could have seen this last summer !!!
- maison_judilyn@mlsomera 💙💙💙💙
- flowergirlshOmg that is so close! Would it drift and hit the island?
- cathysmitheggersHad no idea this even happened or such a place existed
- sherylnguyen_Unbelieveble! It's look like a big stone iceberg in the city 😄
- fluke916My parents were born in Newfoundland! When I visited there I did see an iceberg in August awesome site!