thirdeyemom"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky."- Rabindranath Tagore
So much in life is a matter of how we deal with what we are handed. A pessimist would see a rainstorm as a terrible waste of a day while an optimist would be thrilled in the beautiful sunset it will bring. I rushed down to catch this sunset from above the beach.
It took me years to realize that it is all a matter of how you look at things - good and bad- that make all the difference in my internal peace and happiness. Wish I would have learned this lesson decades earlier but better late than never. 😌
- naturestakerBeautiful Sky
- jessieonajourneyLove that quote -- and sky!
- gottarungirl1This is just absolutely positively beautiful and wonderful! The picture, and your words! And some people never learn what you have, so major kudos to you, Nicole🙌💛🙏💛🙌
- majalaulundSooo amazing! ✨✨💛✨✨
- thirdeyemom@catt21777 thanks!!!
- thirdeyemom@naturestaker thank you!
- thirdeyemom@jessieonajourney thanks Jessie!
- thirdeyemom@gottarungirl1 well I'm in my 40s now so I think wisdom comes with age. I wish I had it 20 years sooner! 😌
- thirdeyemom@majalaulund so glad you like it!
- lfnbu2Spectacular shot😍😍😍
- esadventuresSo absolutely beautiful... taking time to appreciate the beauty of life and nature is so important in our hectic lives... You sound like your time has been so worth it✨✨✨
- thirdeyemom@esadventures yes Ken! I have been really trying to slow down.
- thirdeyemom@lfnbu2 thank you!
- thirdeyemom@rosa_vl5 thanks Rosa
- rempollaSuperb shot🌅🌅👍👍
- thirdeyemom@vonoiralli thank you 🌟
- thirdeyemom@rempolla thanks!
Log in to like or comment.