_laurenlayneBehind every new Lauren Layne book release is ... these two 😍 I'm SO excited that Walk of Shame is being so well-received (thanks to everyone who's written a review or passed on a kind word!), but the truth is a lot of it is owed to my support network: family, friends, agent, Lisa, pub team, street team, and the amazing readers. Feeling SO grateful (and hoping everyone is loving Georgie and Andrew!) PS: for anyone looking at Bailey, wondering, "do they ever bother to brush their dog?!" ... eh, no, not really.
- adromanelliLove their smiles
- salina_kstaterLoving the book so far!
- lau_e_maldonadoI just finished it and I loved it. As a happily ever after girl myself, I have to say that it is amazing. Congratulations for another incredible book!!! 😍😍😘😘
- bakersdaughterbrigitteJust finished it and I loved Georgie and Andrew!
- rdso014Loved the book and Georgie and Andrew! Devoured it in one day! Would love to read more about them. 😉 Thanks for a great read @_laurenlayne
- nmtyler12What a fantastic book! I'm not all the way through it yet, but I'm already hooked on two more fabulous characters of yours! Lol about the dog brushing - I have a sheltie so I can totally relate! 😂😂
- rachvdBae!!!! I miss him ;) and as you know loved the book so hard ;)
Log in to like or comment.