fortheloveofyarnWhen your not nearly experienced enough with knitting to fix problems or even know what stitches should look like even.... and you have to frog a half a gusset and heel turn on your first pair of socks :( I could actually cry! Humph! Oh well here I go again.... 2nd time lucky I hope!
- creative_intentionI know how you feel. I do. But they will be beautiful
- arkansasmEven the most experienced knitters regularly frog. It's not the most fun thing, but sometimes gives the best result.
- fortheloveofyarn@arkansasm thank you that makes me feel a bit better ;) x
- heydaycrochetBeen there done that😣😂 keep going it'll be worth it 🙌🙌💪💪
- geektasticfibersBeen there!
- yarnmagpieukAwh, keep plodding on. It is worth it and, as a relatively new sock knitter, I promise it gets easier.
- pipusmarMy first pair had to be pulled apart several times and my second one came out with a pointy toe! A couple of years on and they're now good enough to give as gifts. Take heart!
Log in to like or comment.