primalcanineThe biggest irritation with pit bulls are the people! We rescued with @dogswag a big pittie mix named Dozer from being shot. I trained with him, he met my kid he lived a life with me, I then adopted him out to my friend @functionalcorefitness and we continued training 2 times a week. His handler and I give blood, sweat and tears to show the masses that pits are not mindless crazy dogs and can be trained to do anything a 30k shepherd can do ...and we did it. The thing that pisses me off is that people say this is a bad representation for pits, my response is how? This is the highest level of communication and OB. If you can't understand this feel I bad for you. If our post upset you don't follow, if you see our videos don't comment, don't be a pussy and say shit on the internet. Come see what we do, our address is 538 Earle Ave, unit A. San Jose . Ca. 95126. #primalcanine #dogtraining
- psykohmuttIgnorance at its finest. Those people have no clue 🙄 You guys just keep doing what you're doing because y'all are amazing 👊
- cheryllynnphotographyWell said!!
- mrs._peartTell it like it is! You guys give these dogs that need focus a daily JOB that is what they need. Pits are awesome!
- leoandbiggieYou guys are awesome!! Thank you for showing how incredible pitbull type dogs really are💪
- cherylg718There are just alot of ignorant people out there and im glad you called them out. 🐾
- bewitchingbeautynatUmm people are stupid. Keep up the good fight Mike!
- adambanotaiA great dog and great story. But to say he is on par with KNPV line Mals is a big stretch and just false. Doesn't take away from the hard work and accomplishments of you guys and the dog himself but let's not get carried away either.
- maddiesdoggiedaycareI just got done doing a huge school project and my topic was on pitbulls and how they can be amazing dogs and the huge discrimination that they face, and they are great dogs! Don't believe everything the news says! 🐾
- primalcanine@adambanotai he's beyond on par my friend
- adambanotaiI guess they were just bad videos then and we will just have to disagree.
- lovelylori15Yes, they do get a bad rap. I get so sick of the crap people out with. That's us in our bio with Opal our pit, we drove 3 hrs to your facility for her training. We were totally impressed with your program. She learned so much, they're such smart & loyal animals just need schooling like all kids. I recommend anyone who has one to take a road trip and see what you do, they can be rescued & trained. If Mikes little "Princess" can be around t hem, any child can with a "properly" trained owner & dog.If I had to choose I'd take a pit over as chiwawa any day. Those little creatures are truly evil & mean &you never hear how mean THEY are. Keep up the good work Primal Canine, screw what people say.👍🏆
- workingdogsofig@adambanotai with all due respect, KNPV dogs or any other dog that is bred, genetically predisposed, and raised specifically for this work will of course be great in this field of work. But Dozer is amazing because fuck knows exactly what kind of mixed breeds he is, no one knows about his upbringing but considering he was found in a junkyard covered in oil and dirt with his owners saying they were going to put a bullet in his brain, I would guess that he was not bred and raised from the get go to do anything in specific, much less this type of work. Add in the fact that he's a rescue dog with nerves of steel- most dogs who haven't been prepped and primed from birth to withstand physical and environmental pressure to the degree this dog can, and still come full force in a bite, is what puts him on par with purebred dogs. Nothing with stop this dog from getting the man, not being submerged in water, not slamming into the side of a car dozens of times, not machine gun fire, not running blindly into the dark in tight spaces, nothing. Dozer can stand with the best of dogs not because of how much he costs, what bloodline he is, how he was raised but simply because he's a great dog.
- al_capone_mmaDozer is the man!!
- kruvinasYou guys do wonderful work for pits!
- adambanotai@workingdogsofig again I am not trying to take away from the handler, dog, trainers or hardwork put in. It's a great story of companionship and will power by all. My point is to compare him to PH1 KNPV Mals is just a stretch. I have not seen him work in person obviously. Just the videos posted online. Yes he works well. But I do question how his drives and nerve would stand up under stronger decoy pressure. He seems very prey driven with little defense. And that's common for a lot of dogs even great Mals. Anyway we can agree to disagree. Just to reiterate I'm sure he's a great dog, a loving partner and made incredible strides worth being proud of. My only contention was with the comparison. But really who cares anyway, if Dozer is happy, his handler is happy and everyone is having fun living a great life together that's all that really matters.
Log in to like or comment.