- thehyggewifeDo you ever have those moments like you've all of the sudden walked into a beautiful clearing? Like things open up for you and you never even saw them coming? That's how I felt after journaling this morning.
Writing is so eye-opening for me. I couldn't live this way without it. Do you journal?
#inbeautyinchaos #darlingmovement #thatsdarling #flashesofdelight #travelfolk
- saltandsuchWhat a great feeling. I haven't journaled in a long time. I need to get back into that habbit
- xlorrainexI do morning papers inspired by Julie Cameron (hope I got that right ) but I haven't had that opening experience yet.
- thehyggewife@saltandsuch you should! It is such a wonderful way to be more intentional 💗
- thehyggewife@xlorrainex oh I love the concept of morning pages. I do something similar. The whole concept of free writing is how I tend to get clarity on ideas✨
- lisredwillowYes Ido . ❤️
- marieannelecoeurYes I journal every day without fail. What a lovely description you gave of your moment of clarity 😘
- madeonholidayI do! It's magic! When I read read my wording I can't believe its me!!! :-)
- madeonholiday@marieannelecoeur ❤️
- madeonholiday@xlorrainex ❤️
- thehyggewife@madeonholiday haha that's exactly how I feel! It's a weird feeling but can be so helpful at times don't you think!?
- thehyggewife@marieannelecoeur aw thank you and thats wonderful you make it such a priority! xx
- thehyggewife@lisredwillow 💗
- aphoenixfromtheashes@thehyggewife have you heard of 'Morning Notes' from The Artists Way by Julia Cameron. Huge emphasis on writing
- birdneststudioNearly every day:) lovely post!
- jocelynkaufenbergIt's your air ....