killtocraftHere's 20 things about me so you can get to know me a little bit better, thanks @littlebobbins for the tag 😘 1. After seeing the cover for IT when I was little I've always been scared of clowns (the porcelain clown collection my family bought me never looked the same) 2. I was a practising Wiccan for most of my teen years 3. I've never broken any bones yet (touches wood) 4. I like to read the book before the film 5. I have a couple of prison spec tattoos I did myself with ink and a needle. 6. I love to always help and do right by people 7. I find it hard but I still fight the perfectionist streak within 8. I judge myself a lot and find it hard to not over think things 9. I studied art and photography for fours years to become a painter 10. but dropped out of university due to a decline in my mental health after suffering with anxiety for three years it left me severely depressed 11. After this I found knitting 💓 12. I love horror movies and want to make myself a Pamela Voorhees sweater for Halloween 13. My favourite band is The White Stripes and I 💓 Jack White 14. Most days I don't wear make up at all 15. I had dreadlocks for 8 years, hence why I love shorter hair 16. I'm a big cake eater 17. Will and I have been together for five years and I still feel just as happy and in love as those first days ☺ 18. I own two Cacti because I kill most plants 19. But don't worry Lincoln's safe he always gets fed the little chubbster would never miss a meal he tells me hours before lol 20. I always wear boots and trainers because I used to go over on my ankles (preferable is my pink dr Martens) Above is the only self portrait I ever did and I thought I'd thrown it and my mum hoarded it away for all these years and shared it with me last weekend. Care to share your 20 facts @lavanyapatricella @twistedstitchespodcast and @nanoadri 😘 #knittersofinstagram #igknitters #killtocraft
- brunello1814Talented you. X
- twistedstitchespodcastLove these fun facts. The self portrait is really good. I can totally see you in it. I'm so glad you found knitting. I totally just got It from the library and hope to read it soon. Clowns are super creepy. I'd love to make a Freddy Krueger sweater or socks. Cake! 🎂
- firstname.lastname@example.org it is really hard. I always thought I'd not been good at portraits but seeing this again has changed my mind a little. I was shocked to see it couldn't believe she'd kept it 💕
- killtocraft@brunello1814 😘 x
- downsheepylaneI hate that clown too especially when I'm cleaning my teeth 😳 fab facts my dear xx
- killtocraft@twistedstitchespodcast Thanks Thuy 😘 me too I don't know what I did all those years without it! Oh no not creepy clowns in writing don't think I'd sleep after that! You should 😁 Freddy used to creep me out two when I was little but he doesn't bother me as much now. I couldn't miss out the cake it's dietary need 😜
- knitgizmoThanks for sharing Nessa and lovely painting xxx
- goldingyarns⚪️⚫️🔴 white stripes 🔴⚫️⚪️
- misty_mountain_madeClowns are evil! Jack white is 😍😍👌 and Wicca=💓💓
- elizabeth.a.tiptonI immediately could see that was you at a younger age too. A wonderful likeness.😊 Fun finding out about you too.
- transitoryAaron is ready It right now and I made him cover the clown on the cover with tape. 😂 I also hate clowns.
- killtocraft@transitory hahaha I'm so glad I'm not alone 😂 I used to clean my grandads VHS collection for him and I always knew where I'd put IT so I could remove it and clean it without looking lol!
- chrishindle213@killtocraft Not only lovely but talented too! 😘😘
- lettybhdqThank goodness your mum saved it. It's a beautiful piece of art. Lovely to hear a bit more about you.
- nanoadriLoved reading it! I played last week but thank you for the tag 😘
- louleigh_That was very interesting. I have Blunderbuss on in the factory today.
- killtocraft@louleigh_ one of my favourite albums 👌🏻💓😊
- inkedindigoNessa, you.are.perfect...and so human! I love that about you!😚
Log in to like or comment.