techcrunchZuckerberg kicked off F8 with a ton of updates. One notable announcement was the launch of the augmented reality Camera Effects developers platform.
Developers could make entertaining visual experiences like AR selfie masks, informational tools like overlaid ratings on businesses, interactive games, and mind-bending art that Mark Zuckerberg says would be impossible to create in the real world. Meanwhile, users will be able to add augmented reality notes to different specific locations, so they could tell friends their favorite dish at a restaurant.
#f8 #f82017 #tech #camera #snapchat #snap
- fastdevcoLearn Reacr JS facebook's backend language at fastdevco.com
- sodio.techDeploy robust & scalable tech platforms in the sectors of web, mobile, IOT for 1/4th the R&D expenses as in Silicon Valley with us 😊
- ricardoplattiniPlayStation button icons anyone?
- henriabirached@anthony_ghanimeh check this bro
- dustingottschalkLove this photo😍
- ilucadeejaytechcrunch 😊😊😊
- gg.3000So copying snapchat is now called as AR camera effects.
- ramock13All this while facebook is falling apart and updating more than it's actually functioning..
- microcromoThat highlight!
- mubopoAt first instance that wall made me think it was a Sony event, particularly the PS division owing to the symbols... 👍
- naughty.girlsssThanks for this one! Have a great day
- paynefulgains:) :)
Log in to like or comment.