travelswithakiltHaving a pensive moment yesterday at one of the most beautiful castles of them all. Kilchurn was made for them. #scotland #scotspirit #travelblogger #roadtrip
- travelswithakilt@saaralba ah yes just enough time to get addicted! Have a great first visit, June's a good time for it 😀
- ivyc48Beautiful setting ! 👏🏻❤️
- missamos79So cool!
- artoftheneedleThat castle always takes a great picture! Wish we had stopped at it, but I did get a snap of it driving by.
- maeganmackenzie🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 amazing can't wait to get started!! Thanks 🙃🙃
- fiona_hopper👌perfect @travelswithakilt
- travelswithakilt@chellergraham haha thanks
- travelswithakilt@laretour I should put that on a t-shirt! 🤔
- travelswithakilt@artoftheneedle always worth a stop and look, so many angles. Next time the drone's going over the water too for yet more 👍
- saaralba@travelswithakilt Haha, I'm sure! Still, it's probably one of the healthiest addictions there is 🦄 But thanks, really looking forward to those four days! ⏳Need to start planning soon...
- findingscotlandThis is such a beaut! Adore the composition
- stefanomalachiOutstandingly gorgeous shot 🙌
- travelswithakilt@findingscotland thanks very much 😀
- travelswithakilt@stefanomalachi thank you for saying so! 😀
- marysmeandersGreat photo Neil!
- travelswithakilt@marysmeanders thanks guys!
- racheyraychSaw this on our way to Inverary last March. I think we stopped the car to take in the scenery more times than we can count on our hands! So much beauty, and Scotland is so awe-inspiring!
- travelswithakilt@racheyraych yeah know that feeling - becomes tempting just to get out and walk the whole way 😀
- liesette1977Love it! 😍
Log in to like or comment.