businessinsiderNew York City’s Hudson Yards — the biggest private real estate project in American history— is getting a massive public centerpiece. The artful structure called “Vessel” will stand in the heart of the development’s outdoor public space mirroring the appearance of a hive or tornado.
The most striking part of the plan is the design for the building, which includes a 15-story maze of stairwells that connect to the top end of the High Line. It broke ground on April 18, and is expected to open in fall 2018. 📷:Forbes Massie
For more on New York City’s newest public landmark, visit BusinessInsider.com.
#realestate #development #NYC #stairwells #art #HudsonYards #USA #MCEscher #tower #Vessel #publiclandmark #HighLine #striking #stairs #inspiration #architecture #construction
- tropical_scientistsmagical 🦄
- cherylzapata.embracelifeAwesome post
- _frozenflames@toutdisponsible this is beautiful,,,, but do u want me to open it again?😂😂😂😂
- bendesign555Very futuristic, ace ⭐️
- evolvrcreativebusinessinsider Nice Photo!
- ali.hamdan1@buharrat engineering goals. when this will be the reality soon inshula
- success_motivation_mindsetToo cute
- ryry_doleWhat even is this @phlw13
- succesful_forever#hustler 👈✨🐺🌃🌊 cute
- vfaddiThats amazing
- kevinthebones@magderr I wonder if that cross cross thing we saw is the beginning of this structure?
- magderr@kevinthebones yes!!! That's probably right!
Log in to like or comment.