figandmeSome days are so exhausting mentally! I want to make all the dolls, knit all the things, buy all the yarns and squish them against my face, bake all the ancient flour cakes, make all the bouquets, read all the books, answer thoughtfully all the emails, sew all the skirts and dresses for my girls, plant all the heirlooms, know all the plants...the list goes on. I stop. I look at a Prickly Poppy and I come to my senses. Maybe just one thing. Today is dolls, later will be plants, cake tomorrow? Calm down I tell my over-arching heart. Calm down. #thesincerestoryteller #showmeyourflora
- figandme#slowmornings #theartofslowliving #thewayweliveinthecountry #pricklypoppy #desertflora #desertadventures #desertdweller #floresdemexico #chihuahuandesert #botanicalpickmeup #botanical #vsco #seekmoments #seekthesimplicity #searchwandercollect #thesincerestoryteller #livingacreativelife #littlestoriesofmylife #mindfulness #intentionalliving #lifeisbeautiful #whiteblooms
- bethcagnoniOh, I can relate to this post so much 😘❤️.
- poppenatelier_severineOh so recognizable!!
- patbrissosI can relate to easily, unfortunately. Some days are harder because it hits me like a wave and I have a hard time controlling it. Tomorrow will be better ❤️
- cobblesandpebblesI recognize this a lot, ❤️ to you. The flower looks like paper, beautiful!
- enchanted1twoI know the feeling! 😜
- figandme@bethcagnoni it's so hard! 😬
- figandme@poppenatelier_severine yes! The struggle is real! 😞
- figandme@patbrissos uncontrollable urges to explode in creative bursts! We are in good company 😌
- figandme@cobblesandpebbles they are very beautiful and special, but I'm afraid of attempting a bouquet! 😖
- figandme@enchanted1two we are all mad in here! 🤠
- poppenatelier_severine@figandme I see many people here on Instagram struggle with this, must be a part of being creative😏Try to look at the bright side of it: Having a rich (never boring) life...?
- figandme@poppenatelier_severine you know? I have been thinking about it and I think it's because we are exposed to so much creativity that it rubs off. We are hyper charged. Perhaps a more gentle way is due, to let the creativity come to us at its pace, without being constantly exposed to so much, of such genuineness, so good.
- cobblesandpebbles@figandme ha ha, that wouldn't be a wise thing to do....just enjoy them where they are.
- poppenatelier_severine@figandme Off course, that's true in this 'social media- time' we live in nowadays. We have to dose that ourselves, not to get mad...
- tanglewoodfarmsheepdreamsExactly! 💕
Log in to like or comment.