theblondelikesbooksToday's prompt for #aprilbookstagram is "feel good books" and this modern retelling of You've Got Mail definitely fits the bill! It's so cute! 🔹 the prompt for #frenchiefantasyapril is "favorite quote" and I have lots of those. The one I'll share today is one I try and live my life by, which is "will this matter five years from now?" If the answer is no, I try to not be upset by it or stress out about it. That's always easier said than done, but it helps. 🔹 do you have a favorite quote or a favorite feel good book?
- _live_with_booksAmazingly awesome!
- abookishjessthat's a great quote!
- rbookselfiesThat's such a good quote! That's something I definitely need to keep in mind more
- bookhookedheatherFavorites are impossible to me! I'm still thinking about SoC which I read back in January
- betweenendpagesThere are so many good quotes out there! It's too hard to choose! Haha.
- linaslibrarythat's a great life motto, Danielle ! ☺
- theblondelikesbooks@marsi_darcy_reads me too! It's so pretty!
- theblondelikesbooks@fawnberrys_books right? It helps put things in perspective sometimes!
- theblondelikesbooks@_live_with_books thank you so much!
- theblondelikesbooks@abookishjess I definitely love it!
- theblondelikesbooks@rbookselfies it definitely can be hard sometimes but it's helpful for me!
- theblondelikesbooks@bookhookedheather it's hard to pick favorites sometimes!
- theblondelikesbooks@betweenendpages hahah there really are so many good quotes!
- theblondelikesbooks@linaslibrary thanks Lina! I love it!
- salzbookdenMy fav bird cage!!!
- book_banterHmmmm I love SO many quotes! Love this photo!
- thegeekyyogiThat is a great quote to try and live your life by. ❤️
- _mybooksandlifeI love You've got mail!!!
- kozbisaYes! This one made me so happy
Log in to like or comment.