annawoottonExploring the blues of Paradise Island before we returned to our paradise home. What did you get up to Easter weekend? #TravelTuesday #wanderlust
- annawootton#naturelovers #beautifuldestinations #worldplaces #landscape_specialist #top_landscapes #landscapehunter #discoverearth #ig_exquisite #phototerminal #globetravel #instagram_hub #instatravel #mytravelgram #instapassport #exploringtheglobe #worldplaces #wonderful_places #resourcetravel #hot_shotz #iamatraveler #travelbahamas
- annawootton@strategicstephtravels ☺
- wanderandlustSo lovely! I hope you'll stop by mine 😍
- annawootton@wanderandlust thanks!
- all_about_hollyDid you stay at Warwick? So wanting to stay there!
- annawootton@all_about_holly yes! Eventually. We started out at Riu next to Atlantis, but it was no bueno so we swapped to Warwick. Best decision we made! Lmk if you have specific questions.
- all_about_holly@annawootton ha awesome! I've stayed at the Riu and love it for price and location😍. But I've heard Warwick is amazing!! Haven't sent any client there yet but I will def recommend it!
- annawootton@all_about_holly it was really nice and only opened six months ago so new! The food was also really good for an all inclusive. Not sure what was going on at Riu but it was disappointment after disappointment - and everything was kind of in disrepair. Wouldn't stay there again for sure despite its location. Highly recommend Warwick though!
- all_about_holly@annawootton good to know! I think Riu got worse after hurricane Matthew last yr. good to hear the Warwick is a winner!!
- sailingmilliehomeWow we love your pics, very inspirational. Where you off to next? 🌎
- annawootton@all_about_holly for sure! I was trying to find out where else they had all inclusives but I think most of their other properties are regular hotels?
- annawootton@sailingmilliehome thanks! I think #Miami in May ... then Ireland, England and Amsterdam in June. Stay tuned!
Log in to like or comment.