- therunnersplateWhen you're coming back from an injury, you first go through this blissful period of being excited to run a mere 20 minutes. Then the excitement wears off and you realize how out of shape you are and feel like you will never be able to run the times you once did, which is how I felt this morning while trying to keep up with @builditbiggerak during our 800s. I know it takes time--especially since it has been 10 months, so I am reminding myself that when I do get my fitness back, the reward will be that much sweeter! ✨ <<running clothes details here: http://liketk.it/2r4qT @liketoknow.it #liketkit >>
#runchat #trackworkout #injuredrunner #hiplabraltear #labraltear #runnersofinsta #alaskarunners #brooks #seattleshell #hyperion #lululemon #fastandfreetight #oiselle #luxlayer #feetures
- builditbiggerakI have little doubt you'll get your fitness back and be whipping my tail around the track in the foreseable future.
- illymooncatYou'll come back! It takes a long time for the body to heal but as long as you keep working up to it it will be no big deal ❤️
- therunnersplate@builditbiggerak Not at the rate you're improving!! 💪🏻
- therunnersplate@illymooncat Yes, this is definitely the longest it has taken to get over an injury.
- nlporathThere is a PENNY on the ground behind you!!!! 😆
- therunnersplate@nlporath Ha! I think it is a leaf, sadly.