mommysmetimeblogThere's something about this week that has me feeling like a crappy mom, wife, sister, human being in general. I look around my house, and see mess after mess. Pile after pile of laundry, with no end in sight. I feel like no matter how hard I work, I don't make a dent. Between working as a part time stay-at-home mom and a part time business woman, sometimes I just feel stretched too thin. And if I'm honest some days I wonder if I should just call it quits on this entrepreneurial journey and be a full time stay at home mom again. But then I remember that wasn't a walk in the park either. Here's the thing guys. Life is all about picking your hard. Nothing is easy. Nothing is given to us. I mean, do you remember a season of your life that DIDN'T feel busy? No! So even on the days when I feel like I failure, I remind myself that's just a lie from hell! God has called me to work HARD and to use my gifts to take care of my family and also provide a living and future for them. Nothing motivates me more than living out the things God is calling me to do so NO! I will NEVER quit! Today, whatever season you're in, my prayer is that you would TRULY BELIEVE that you are not failing! Whether you are a stay-at-home mom or a working mom, you are INCREDIBLE! You're doing your best and that's what matters! Life isn't easy. It's not supposed to be! You are becoming stronger today BECAUSE of what you're going through! Don't give up on the desires of your heart. ANYTHING is possible! 🙌🏻 Keep working and keep believing!
- armywifebillingsThank you for this. I am way behind in housework after renovating our downstairs floors all weekend.. I'm suppose to host a moms night in for the local multiples group on Friday and am feeling stressed
- arielahrensYea, yes, yes!!! 👌👌🙌🙌 @ateigland @amalmberg @rhonda.ahrens @jaymeweber4 @danitrew @tkrussell6
- amalmberg@arielahrens thanks! I needed this.
- ccrattyWe just moved into our new-to-us home and between unpacking and cleaning up the old place, I feel like I'm not getting anything done! Thank you for the words of encouragement @mommysmetimeblog. Perfect timing!
- overwhelmedtofulfilledLove this! There is always something calling our attention. Something else we could be doing. It's impossible to get it all done. Just pick what's most important and go with it. Love your encouragement!
- rosierolloYour amazing. And I thank you for your gift at helping us moms feel so worthy of this thing called life.
- ae_dawsonI've been loving your daily emails! I feel like you and I are challenged by the EXACT same things! Thanks for your encouragement. Xo
- laughlovelipsAww love this!!
- mygreigehouseWell said, mama! Confession: I let my son play in the dogs water bowl so I could watch last nights Southern Charm in relative peace. Nobody is perfect. 😇
- lindseyyympYour littles are not going to remember the piles of laundry and messes around the house one day... they are going to remember the time you spent playing with them instead!!
- bethanylpUgh I needed so badly to hear this! Thank you!
- bluefoxengravingThis is such a great reminder, thanks for sharing 😘😘
- coloryourhealthHang in there mama! We all have these rough weeks and your reminder of our calling is so great and so true❤️
- mydailylifeasmomThank you! I needed to hear that today big time! 💕👩❤️👩
- honeyitstmarieHave an amazing week !
- realfood.realoils.reallifeThanks for these honest words
- gymnastkris10Thanks for the inspirational words! ❤️
- ematwinmomGreat words! Thank you!
Log in to like or comment.