- elevatewithkatieMy morning "routine" has changed drastically over the past 9 months. At one point, it looked like waking up at 5am to workout, shower and stop for coffee to drink on my hour-long commute. I felt a little lost without this rigid schedule when I left my corporate job, especially because nothing was consistent when we moved to the DR and then spent a few months in the mountains.
At the encouragement of @diydietitian I took the chronotype quiz and figured out I'm a bear 🐻...ahhh it all makes so much sense. So my NEW morning routine is waking up between 7 and 8 most days, showering (because it's the #1 thing that wakes me up), enjoying a good breakfast and coffee while making my to-do list and getting to work around 9. I've also been listening to @shihjenny podcast on Success On Your Terms and love that most episodes are only 3-10 minutes. It's the best!
I have my 4 priority projects in line for the day, plan to go for a walk during a networking call and catch a Cardio Barre session before dinner. @jennywesterkamp told me she always has a gratitude moment when she recognizes she doesn't "have" to eat lunch at noon, and I love thinking about how we can design our day to be more effective no matter where you work! #glowgoodchallenge
- elevatewithkatie#dietitiansofinstagram #dietitiansofig #dietitian #dieteticintern #rd2b #rd2be #nutritionentrepreneur #wellpreneur #healthpreneur #whatdietitianseat #dietitianinthemaking #dietitianblogger #dietitianstudent #dietitians #dietitianeats #dietitianapproved #dietitianlife #rdapproved #rdeats #rdtobe #rdlife
- fitmittenkitchenOh I want to take this test! I can definitely relate to feeling a little lost in the morning compared to corporate routine
- erinliveswholeYou go girl. So inspiring!
- wildflower_bethanyWhat's the chronotype quiz?
- bringyourownkombuchathat toast looks good!
- jaybharosaVery nice! 😃
- leannerayrdnOh there's my fave cup again! Haha sounds like you found a great rhythm!
- elevatewithkatie@fitmittenkitchen it's such an adjustment! Unlearning years of habits!
- elevatewithkatie@erinliveswhole thanks dear 😘
- elevatewithkatie@bringyourownkombucha it was perfect! Love @daveskillerbread thin slice
- elevatewithkatie@leannerayrdn lol!! If only you knew the story behind it involved someone dropping it off at the office bc I was ignoring their emails 🙊