poshmarkDistressed, but well dressed. ✨ #flatlay #poshstyle #springstyle (📷: @mominstilettos)
- aromaz_aluapCheck out my closet at poshmark.com/closet/zamorapaula
- exclusivesbCheckout my closest for Mother's Day gift ideas at poshmark.com/closet/exclusive_sb
- tiffmermCheck out my closet at poshmark.com/closet/tdols
- frenchavanillaHello I have been asking you guys to give me my money back from a seller who is no longer active. I have sent 10 emails and no one has contacted me to refund my money. Please have someone contact me to resolve this matter. It says after 7 days if buyer does not ship, I will be able to cancel Well there is no option for me to cancel. If there is it would be professional to have someone email be and try to help me with this matter. I would like my money back
- frenchavanillaHow unprofessional of your company that I have to come on social media and beg your company to give me back my money after 9 days of no ship. I wrote the first email to let you know the seller was inactive, at that moment you guys should have cancelled my order. Then it says the seller has 3-5 dsys to ship, but I can only cancel the order after 7 days of no ship!!!!! WELL IT'S BEEN 9 DAYS I WANT MY MONEY!!!!!!
- simplybyunnie@frenchavanilla you should be able to cancel the order if you click on the order and then select problems/order inquiry and there should either be the order is delayed option which could then prompt you to cancel or a cancel order option.
- simplybyunnie@frenchavanilla i am not part of their company, just another posher who had that same problem before.
- frenchavanilla@simplybyunnie Thank you but the problem for me is the cancel order button never
- frenchavanilla@simplybyunnie prompted me. So I clicked order is delayed and the cancel prompt was not available. Poshmark really needs to address these issues and hire a staff that helps us. They take 20% they should have phone support. We shouldn't have to wait days for customer service to reach out.
- mochiy@simplybyunnie hi! Do you know how to return an order? The support center ignored me either. I don't wanna pay for a garbage... thank you
- simplybyunnie@frenchavanilla that's strange it should've prompted you to cancel it. I haven't had to cancel one in awhile. I'm really sorry I'm not much more help.
- simplybyunnie@mochiy if it hasn't been 3 days since you received the item, go to the item screen and DO NOT ACCEPT THE ORDER. Click on something that says something like problem with order. Not sure of wording and take pictures of the item. They'll only allow a return if the item wasn't as described or depicted. Then poshmark has to look over the photos and decide what to do. Usually takes a few days. If it's been 3 days since u got the item, you are stuck with the item even if you didn't rate or accept it. The system automatically does that.
- simplybyunnie@frenchavanilla if posh continues not to contact you, you could try calling your credit card or bank whatever you used to pay and explain what happened. They might be able to reverse it or get posh to talk.
- mochiy@simplybyunnie thank you sooo much. But I contacted with support center and provided photos two days ago but no one responded. The case is still in review... today is the third day so I afraid the system will automatically accept the order... Poshmark just has the worst support center ever... anyway thank you so much!!!
- simplybyunnie@mochiy if u have a case open that's OK! They won't release the funds to the seller automatically
- frenchavanilla@simplybyunnie Thank you so much for going out your way to help. After flooding them with emails ot finally alllowed me to cancel. Still no one from posh contacted me to help and that is in very poor taste on their part.
- simplybyunnie@frenchavanilla you're very welcome! I'm glad you could cancel it.
- hartandhoneytsLove the flat lay!
Log in to like or comment.