celinabaileyYesterday was windy and cold but that didn't stop the kids from jumping on the trampoline. Today they had play dates with friends and I got some work done. I'm not looking forward to 6:30 wake up and lunch making tomorrow morning after such a long break. However, I am looking forward to getting back to work and start thinking of what our summer plans will be. #these👫 #mytrampolinestory #shamoftheperfect#editingforartists#documentyourdays_lightitupblue
- sewinglikemadYeah the first week (or two) after our break is rough for everyone. My youngest come home from school grumpy as a bear 😡 and W is pressing everyone's buttons. 😒
- jenyathommoWe started school after two weeks holidays yesterday. The big one forgot how to get ready in the morning 😆😂😝 oh, our trampoline lost 3 springs last week 😢 I think we will be saying goodbye to it soon 😭
- celinabailey@sewinglikemad this morning was so hard. E had a meltdown ! I am so not looking forward to after school. 😯
- celinabailey@jenyathommo mine had an epic meltdown this morning. Poor kiddo. And is there any way you can replace the three springs? That sucks!
- sewinglikemadUgh, I'm sorry! The silly part is that my E actually seem to function better when her days are structured like they are in her school. It's the getting back into the swing of things that are the problem. I wish you luck this afternoon! 😘
Log in to like or comment.