coffeeandcrumbsNew podcast! This week we’re talking with @aspoonfuloffaith -- fellow momma, artist, and illustrator. You’ll hear us talk about what it’s like to mother when you have a chronic illness, and why autoimmune diseases can be especially mysterious and frustrating for so many women. Jena also offers gentle advice to moms who are struggling with their identity, and how to take the first step in chasing dreams. Plus, Jena and Lesley both get brave and share dreams they haven’t said out loud before! You can listen to our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, iHeartRadio, or via the link in our profile.
- kayla_craigI'm SO excited to listen to this! ♥️🎉Yay, @aspoonfuloffaith!
- aspoonfuloffaith@kayla_craig thanks Kayla 😘❤️ and thanks @coffeeandcrumbs a pleasure ❤️
- ownyourboldAwesome!! @aspoonfuloffaith
- katiepilskogThis was an awesome episode, guys. (They all are, really). Thank you for this topic!
- aspoonfuloffaith@ownyourbold ❤️ thank you!
- johnsonfamily2007Ooh cant wait to listen to it!!
- hollysientyReally enjoyed this episode, working and writing through the things Jena talked about with Mother Creative @aspoonfuloffaith ❤️
- deana129@coffeeandcrumbs - Love the podcast! You guys always link to recommendations for books, products etc. any way you could let us in on some of your favorite podcasts (obvi besides yours 😍) regarding motherhood, parenthood or just plain life stuff/self help? Would love to know what you ladies are listening to.
- johnsonfamily2007@aspoonfuloffaith this hits home for me. As I also struggle with a chronic illness. I needed to hear this podcast today. Thank you for sharing.
- aspoonfuloffaith@johnsonfamily2007 so glad this could touch you ❤️ thanks for listening 😘❤️
Log in to like or comment.