weldpornSub arc sorcery thanks to @hoselrocket_1980
- jonny_mintoSemi skilled job !
- rutlanc@sleonardmc I just squirted
- mishmanateeDoesnt the molten pool need to completely solidify while being shielded from atmospheric contaminants?
- parkers_momma16So badass
- xlargeDefinitely shouldn't remove the flux from the weld that close to the molten puddle...
- layd2rest_scottyNice Steve Miller Band too
- layd2rest_scottyYes you are supposed to keep it covered but I doubt it hurt the weld when he uncovered it. It was hot but no liquid
- brockjustThink our company is the only ones who do hand held sub arc anymore 😅😂
- philskii51@brandon__guerrero1 check this out
- andrew_kiernan13How does this type of welding work?
- allanalien1Not a bad machine to run. long and circs get sub arced in the shop I work in I am but a lowly plate roller who on very rare occation runs the long seamer station.
- muhammadlekanКто нибудь расскажите русски что тут происходит?
- ss_labwestI thought the sand was there to assist the slow cooling of the weld.
Log in to like or comment.