- mrs.mombieI love this post from @wireandhoney ♥ We've been navigating some new behavior with our son and I'm struggling hard. The things I'm doing are not working. I feel like a failure. I need to change my vision and meet him where he's at, but I'm at a loss. I was up all the night googling. Which is the right thing to do of course 😂 Well I did it and I couldn't stop reading one thing after the next. Anyone heard of or have knowledge of "intense" being used as a label? Like I'm not speaking sarcasm. I prob use that word without thought to describe things my children do, but apparently it's a legit term for personality/temperament in kiddos. Whatever the case I just wanted to say this out loud in case someone else is struggling too. You aren't alone out there in this big scary world mamas. It feels that way a lot, but we aren't. We just have to speak up more ♥
- firstname.lastname@example.org I've always considered my toddler daughter "high functioning". I don't know if that's a real term, but it's the only way to describe her. She's exhausting lol. Either way, navigating any type of personality can be challenging, especially when it's not how we function as a parent OR how we think our kids should. Keep it up, you're doing great!
- mrs.mombie@lizzynjo_ I'm so exhausted! Glad to hear I'm not alone ♥
- catiaholmI'm with you!!! It's tonight sometimes. We have an intense one too. It is real. ❤️
- gunmetal.n.glitterOh goodness am I guilty of some of this. 😟
- mamapeaceaustinLittle people are hard. And confusing. You are a good mama, and you will ride out this wave. Love on yourself extra hard today. Did I mention you are a good mama? 😀💗
- britstrawbridge❤ ❤ ❤