wemadeithomeI finished Elliott's baby quilt. It only took me 2 years 😂 I designed it in illustrator, got it printed by spoon flower and quilted and bound it by hand. I'm so happy with it.
- wemadeithome@amandaleighjaffe you're amazing :)
- wemadeithome@lindseycocolove you are the best encourager. Also your beach vacay looked AMAZING
- wemadeithome@_rabear Thanks so much :)
- wemadeithome@lanaheartbear thank you Lana! I really appreciate that :)
- wemadeithome@hannahlokk Thanks Hannah. Man quilts are a labor of love! I had no idea how much time it takes.
- wemadeithome@abbeysmiff thanks and I MISS YOU!
- wemadeithome@danipach thanks friend :)
- wemadeithome@abkimball thanks so much! I love the Delaware historical feed, it's beautiful! Thanks for following me :)
- wemadeithome@alittlebluestar thank you!
- wemadeithome@lauraharristwils yes please! Also I was just reading the wild and wise post, it's beautiful!
- wemadeithome@ijh369 thank you Ivy! Can we get lunch or something soon? I would love to catch up with you!
- wemadeithome@allthatshimmers Thank you! That means so much!
- wemadeithome@katiekrav haha thanks Katie! I really want to figure out a way to make time for a little shop of some sort.
- wemadeithome@masfina thank you Sarafina!
- wemadeithome@ancientpocket thank you so much!
- wemadeithome@maggierhyne Yes puffins :) Thank you so much! I kind of want to make a bunch more things with spoonflower, so many fun possibilities!
- wemadeithome@jessapeters awe shucks :) you're too sweet!
- jennaavellinoBeautiful, Haley!
- ijh369@wemadeithome yes please
- quirkhotelPretty sweet :)
Log in to like or comment.