- goal.castYou might think that a bad mood is tied to an event that impacted you negatively, but that's not necessarily the case. Understanding that your mood is often independent of your circumstances can help you avoid making bad decisions.
You are not necessarily always feeling “the truth,” or even your own personal truth.
Every emotion, feeling, or mood you experience follows directly from the thinking you are experiencing. That thinking is not always accurate or important. It does not always indicate what’s best for you.
In reality, your feelings are nothing more than feedback about your thinking.
Feelings are not feedback about your mental health, the state of your life, or whether you have the “right” job, partner, or dietary habits.
# decision-making #decisions #entrepreneurship #emotion #motivation #inspiration #quotes #inspirationalwords #motivationalquotes #wisdom #wednesdaywisdom #lawofattraction #nevergiveup #dontquit #findyourwhy #reachforthestars #dreambig #goalcast
- theinkforest@thecity_online THIS ties into this morning's post, at least for me it does; magnifying the temporary to a major fault.
- ipettersenThis is amazing. Thanks ❤️
- jaegernawtEvery decision is permanent
- armiant@p_tahtinen 😉😚
- inspirituinspiraTemporary feelings (anger, discouragement ...) can lead to wrong decisions. We should expect to refresh our minds before acting
- the.edleeWith this thought, I decided Against suicide
- onlinesalesproappTake our training course to become an affiliate marketing beast.
- new_thought_philosophywell said and thank-you
- goforitbotUu thats good one.
- hunnybunny916#goal cast, really, really, profound. I needed to hear that today. Thank you.
- webandvincentSpectacular one
- bretthelmerdballHow do you know if a feeling is temporary or not?
- thechrisohearnThanks for posting this
- realtor_mireilleSo true!
- shelterfinances@goforitbot isn't it?
- shelterfinances@bretthelmerdball it always is! Time can "heal" everything! It's just a question if you want to change or not! ☺️🤙🏼
- goforitbot@shelterfinances True!