- sarahstarrs_At the end of every appointment, my midwife gives me a urine sample jar and asks me to fill it up and bring it to my next appointment. Fine. But how does one best transport a pot of urine to the doctor (seriously...I need to know!)?
I'm sure in past weeks I've thought of a logical way to transport said pee. But this week, not so much (#babybrain). So I just head out the door carrying the little bottle.
So there I am today, walking down the street, urine in hand when I see the window cleaner and realize I need to ask him to wash our windows. So I sidle up to him, urine in full view, and have a chat. That's how little shame/dignity I have left now at 34 weeks pregnant. 😂
- sarahstarrs_#34weekspregnant #tribedemama #tfispring #mytinymoments #thingsyousee #inspiremyinstagram #littlestoriesofmylife #myunicornlife #pursuepretty #flashesofdelight #thatsdarling #darlingmovement #prettycreativestyle #quietchaotics #asecondofwhimsey #myeverydaymagic #simplethingsmadebeautiful #stillswithstories #seekmoments #thesincerestoryteller
- chloeamberstevensIn two resealable food bags concealed in your handbag? 😂😂😂😂
- sarahstarrs_@chloeamberstevens I was trying to find a resealable bag and failed and even wrapped in plastic I was afraid it was going to spill in there. But I could have at least wrapped it in plastic to carry ...my pregnancy brain has gone off the charts! 😂
- chloeamberstevens@sarahstarrs_ aw lovely I'm laughing so hard at this...I bet the window cleaner didn't even notice though. X
- sarahstarrs_@chloeamberstevens I don't think he did because what Liverpudlian man could resist a joke about how I'm carrying around a urine sample?! 😂
- britt_johnson11I put mine in a Ziploc. Or, took it with me empty and filled it in the washroom down the hall from my doctors office before I went in for my appt. Lol
- sarahstarrs_@britt_johnson11 You're much more sensible than me 😂
- l_maita😂 🤷♀️
- thispaintedlifeblogThose flowers are beautiful!
- sarahsharkerThe urine sample bit was always so awkward!! Good luck with the last few weeks lovely... get as much sleep in now as you can 💤💕
- sarahstarrs_@sarahsharker Thank you! And congratulations on the birth of your beautiful daughter 😘
- sarahstarrs_@thispaintedlifeblog Aren't they?! I had to cross my fingers my neighbours wouldn't think I was taking a photo through their window! 😂
- katieswaneyI lost all sense of shame after having my first. There were so many hospital staff in and out of my recovery room that at some point I just gave up caring- haha!
- thefivefacetsofhealing🎶 ✨
- artistshopeYou gotta do what you gotta do 😂