frenchieyankeeI could mention the food, the restaurant, the flavors, the menu, the great team @lapisdc but you can read all about it on @edible_dc [link in bio] - no, no, all I'll mention here is that I was ready to roll this rug, carry it under my arm and leave with it after I spent some time interviewing the Popal family at Lapis. I mean, who wouldn't want a rug like this one at home? And I say "carry it under my arm" but I don't want you to think I have super human strength. Let's be honest, I would have dragged it all across Adams Morgan on my way home. The rug once rolled is probably taller than me. 💪🏻😊💫 #edibledc #frenchieandtheyankee #afghanstyle #feelslikehome #theotherdc
- suertjIt's a beauty! 💪Might be worth it. 🤔
- frenchieyankee@edible_dc 😁👌🏻
- frenchieyankee@world_lenz 😊
- frenchieyankee@veb789 I was too busy eating - somehow my belly took control over my brain. I was too weak to carry it home!! 😩
- frenchieyankee@suertj Right? So beautiful.
- frenchieyankee@wanderingwashingtonians Such a good spot for Afghan food. Highly recommended.
- wanderwondersSuch a great article. Loved it 🙌🏼
- frenchieyankee@wanderwonders Thank you so much. You're so sweet!! ☺️
- famidosiAbsolument magnifique, j'adore ❤️
- frenchieyankee@famidosi N'est-ce pas? J'ai tout de suite flashé dessus.
- famidosi@frenchieyankee ces couleurs sont envoûtantes 😍
- erol_isOh yes! I would help create a distraction for you 😉
- frenchieyankee@erol_is Yes!! Team work!! Thanks you're a pal!! 🙌🏻💫
- frenchieyankee@gmcguireinrome 🙂
- travel.journeys.todaysThanks for this one! Have a great day!
- frenchieyankee@travelgram170 Thank you!!
Log in to like or comment.