laine_magazineOur motto for the past few months has been "Just in time". We both having a full-time job in addition to Laine doesn't mean time to prepare things well in advance – there's only that much time in the evenings and weekends. But, here we are again, almost ready with our issue 2. Just a few buttons to sew, photos to take and lines to write. And then – then we'll dive into our divine stash and just knit and have a sip of champagne, because that motto of ours is about to change. You'll be hearing more of that soon. Have a sweet Tuesday, folks! 🌿#lainemagazine #nordicknitlife #knitting #knittersofinstagram #knitstagram #stricken #tricot #yarn #yarnstash #wool #handdyedyarn #liveauthentic #livefolk #thatsdarling
- evieandlilyWonderful everything 😘❤👏🏻
- elephinopdxThat's so comforting to hear. I too have a full-time job in addition to my little knitwear design business. I just keep snatching up any bit of time I can because it's so fulfilling.@laine_magazine
- abbeymorrisdesignsOh such gorgeous colours 💗💗💗
- laine_magazine@kviltlisa Thank you! We sure will 💛
- laine_magazine@abbeymorrisdesigns Thanks, Abbey!
- laine_magazine@elephinopdx Oh yes, Tati. It's tough at times but so, so rewarding ❤️
- laine_magazine@evieandlily ❤️
- laine_magazine@tfmchugh 🙌🏻
- laine_magazine@lankakauppatitityy ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
- milkhousefull@laine_magazine the instacrush is mutual 😘
- milkworkshopLooking forward to grabbing a copy! Such beautiful work! ❤❤❤ Enjoy that champagne, you deserve it. 😉👌🏻
- standardknits😍😍😍 can't wait! 🥂
- laine_magazine@milkworkshop Thank you ❤️
- laine_magazine@standardknits 🙌🏻
- steverousseaudesignsCan't wait!! ❤️
- annbernietYour photography is always so spot-on. Perfect lighting, perfect yarn, etc.
- laine_magazine@annberniet Thank you, Ann ❤️
- thewoollythistleOhhh I'm excited for you!!!'👍🏼❤️💕
Log in to like or comment.