duss005if ever done, a Batman Beyond movie franchise could be DC's Spiderman- a FUN, young, recognizable, IMPORTANT character. make it about TERRY. Just gotta stay away from focusing on making him all dated and dark high tech looking with a bunch of metal strap ons. we already have an Iron Man. but do include a lot of JUMPING OFF BUILDINGS. make it about Terry, not Batman.
- duss005@thealexpicar you can, you work closer to the office than I do :)
- adamthedreamAwesome! I'm really excited to own a piece of your work and to see it in person.
- seedualityI want David Fincher to direct it with Trent Reznor doing the score haha
- punkzelda3And cast Clint Eastwood as old Bruce Wayne
- mikexreflectDef agree
- bdangartI'm all for this idea! Especially if we get old Michael Keaton back as old grumpy Bruce!
- arincon1313That would be amazing, a character driven movie, like Logan.
- arincon1313@whiteomega2892 I think Terry is alive again. But u are right.
- steveavinaThe intro for the show was soooo badass never skipped it.
- mightybaloo"Fun" seems to be beneath DC/WB. At least they act like it. I need them to get their shit straight before they ever contemplate Terry. Already nervous enough about Batgirl and Nighrwing.
- mightybaloo@bdangart Now that I've seen your comment, I feel like that is the only way that would work lol
- bdangart@mightybaloo 😁✨👍
- davearnoldspictures@bdangart eff yes!
- thestrawberrypandaI agree 👌👌
- bluu_julius@seeduality Holy Cowl I thought the same thing! NIN would totally fit the cybergrunge feel
- jaeilchoartAnd make him asian lol
- roxdadyjust wow
Log in to like or comment.