natgeotravellerindiaTravelling solo is hard at first, especially if you’re a woman on a trip through India. But “me-time” is important, especially when you play the role of mother, wife, and office-goer every single day. Today's main story on our website, is written by a mother of a three-year-old who finally takes some time off to explore the craft trail in Kutch completely by herself.
These are bhungas or traditional Kutchi houses, made from local materials and known to withstand earthquakes. Colourful designs adorn the outside, while the insides are often decorated with mirrors inset in the mud walls. Photo: Tuul and Bruno Morandi/Alamy/Indiapicture
To read the story, search for "Ticket for One" on natgeotraveller.in.
- 0396stiwariThis looks soo beautiful
- discovermyindiaNice click!👍
- photographyoflgI Love My Kutch👌👌👌👌👌
- pranjalagrawalclicksNice place
- melanieferrao7#hodkazeel 👦
- skmarkam_photographySo cute.
- krank10@kitabiaankhen Do read the story.
- treezam@rashmiregina try to catch the story
- claramac21@@babachan45 x
Log in to like or comment.