avalonsapothecaryLooky what I just picked up 😁 Witchy shopping with the beautiful @gemmagic84 from the You Tube Channel By Feather Branch and Stone. #youtuber #tarotreadersofinstagram #tarotcards #tarot #tarotcollector #friends #witchy
- littleandfabPlease video! I'd love to know your thoughts.
- avalonsapothecary@littleandfab my internet is down at the mo so when it's back up and rocking a stable signal I'll do a impressions video 😁
- wildintuitiveI just got this yesterday too! ❤
- ethonyLooking forward to your thoughts too. I am not reviewing or unboxing it as I don't think I would have much positive to say. So I am keeping my YouTube mouth shut
- erisduellerNaw come on @ethony ... 😇
- littleandfab@avalonsapothecary That must be frustrating! There's much to say I'm sure. I hope people don't judge the Tarot by its cover (or title) but for it's images and performance. So far, people seem caught up on the title!
- krislynnerYou got it?! That's been in my shopping cart online for the longest time!
- ethony@littleandfab for me it was watching how Colleen talks about the Tarot. That everything that's not the good tarot is bad.
- littleandfab@ethony That is honestly super upsetting! Tarot is neither good nor bad as we all know. At the end of the day it is a tool. And a tool is only as functional as it's user. I do find it unfortunate that people of such prominence and renown like Ms. Baron-Reid take such rigid stances on things as simple as Tarot. I understand how that could totally put anyone off.
- littleandfab@ethony Also. I hope you didn't take any offence to my comment. It was certainly not directed at anyone in particular. If so, I sincerely apologize. Just an observation from comments I have been reading on various social media outlets.
- ethony@littleandfab no offence at all lovely
Log in to like or comment.