the_spice_adventuressLove savoury yoghurt preparations and Indian cuisine is so full of delicious examples. Used the @easiyo_yogurt (plain Greek style) to whip up this delicious bowl of Thai baby brinjal pachadi/yoghurt dip. An easy recipe that can be made using so many veggies like zucchini, squash, okra, eggplant and even with nuts. Recipe link in bio #thespiceadventuress #easyaseasiyo #easiyoambassador @socialsouphq @ambassadors_socialsoup #melbournefoodblogger #melbfoodie #mynikonlife #yoghurt #indianfood #feedfeed @thefeedfeed #inmykitchen #abmathome #storyofmytable #kerala #easiyo
- kitcheningaboutYumm. That looks amazing! 😍
- drreny@the_spice_adventuress did u try ??😜
- soona.nambiarThat looks yum and comforting. Mmmm
- northernatlasThis is awesome :)
- foodalongI'm hungry now
- thehealthfoodeditionTag @thehealthfoodedition on your best shots and give us a follow if you'd like to get featured and/or want to add some spice to your health food feed 🍃 👍 😊
- the_spice_adventuress@drreny not yet, this is the previous batch.
- the_spice_adventuress@kitcheningabout @foodalong @soona.nambiar @northernatlas Thanks much; it's really delicious
- theadventuresofahomecookThat's one yum yum bowl of food there
- the_spice_adventuress@theadventuresofahomecook Thanks dear
- spacedesignbuild🏠 💕
- streetsofmelbourne_officialCongrats on the social soup repost. Great shot!
- socialsouphqomg I'm definitely testing out this recipe!
- the_spice_adventuress@streetsofmelbourne_official Thanks much
- the_spice_adventuress@socialsouphq you must; it's super yumm
Log in to like or comment.