littledove.justineI'm pretty sure if Alexander Pope had been a mom living in 2017 the saying would go a little bit more like this...
Today was one of those days where I was busy all day long, but still feel like I barely got anything done. In reality I know I got plenty done, but my to-do list remained mostly uncrossed-off until a couple hours ago. 😭 It's so easy to get frustrated and feel defeated when that happens!!
So here's to all my fellow strugglers out there--moms, dads, bosses, employees, single, married... we all have those days! It's okay if things get pushed off until tomorrow, or even next week if need be. Just don't put off eating that cupcake you've been eyeing, you better make that a priority.😉
You're awesome and you've totally got this, whatever it is.👊
... #thehappynow #pursuepretty #ABMHappyLife #ABMlifeiscolorful #ABMathome #flashesofdelight #petitejoys #livethelittlethings #livecolorfully #prettylittlething #nothingisordinary #makeyousmilestyle #howyouglow #myunicornlife #liveauthentic #oureverydaymoments #mytinymoments #theblogissue #bloggersgetsocial #momchat #honestmama #honestmotherhood #motivationalmonday #quotablequotes
- lepetit_macaronOh yes. I have a Diet Coke problem.
- emilybognerblogI think I have a problem because I overbook myself and instead of doing it tomorrow, it gets done a month from now. I need help. 😭🤣
- crystalescobar2Haha, love this.
- graceinhisbeautyGreat reminder!! I'm either all or nothing so sadly I either run myself into the ground doing it all in one day or push things out and then forget and get sidetracked 😉😂😜
- jonninicoleWow! Love this
- judi.venturesTell me about it! I worked in an office one where running out of diet coke was considered an emergency.
- sunshinedaydreamblogI love this! ❤️❤️❤️
- princessturnedmomNow I need a cupcake!
Log in to like or comment.