- covinadApril 15, 2017
Rainy days in Paje! It's monsoon season on the island, so we expected lots of rain. It's so humid here the rain! ☔️ We relaxed on our balcony, explored the small village (and I mean very small village), scavenged the beach for shells, and found restaurants to enjoy the local Tanzanian cuisine.
Saturday night we had a late dinner with a friend we made at our hotel who is from the Netherlands. The menu looked nice and our friend had recommended it. Because it was late in the evening, our first three selections were gone, so we settled on two pasta dishes due to availability. We were both so hungry it didn't matter too much what we were eating. We gobbled our meals down without a second thought. Traveling makes a person hangry! 😬
Swipe for more pictures!
#paje #zanzibar #africa #tanzania #hangry #hangryproblems
- jessicacranda11Oh my goodness such unexpected beauty! Zanzibar! I wouldn't have known.
- debautCutie jump pic!!
- celestialshereeGorgeous! Looks like you all had a blast! I love how much you're exploring while you live over there.
- smellychelliI want to live in your suitcase and just go where you go!
- ksadeckerLove all your adventures!
- tlm47Such a rough life!
- covinad@jessicacranda11 I don't think we ever would have known had we not come to Cape Town! You would love it!
- covinad@celestialsheree thanks! Yes we had a blast! Actually just on our way home now. Sitting in the Addis Ababa Ethiopia airport right now.
- covinad@ksadecker Thanks girl! I miss you!
- covinad@smellychelli That makes me feel so flattered that you like our adventures enough that you want to be apart of them! They must be cool if you approve! :)