kramergirl#Ad #MorningSickness is no joke! I was one of the unlucky few who had all-day morning sickness throughout my #pregnancy. Today, I’m excited to announce my partnership with the makers of Diclegis® (doxylamine succinate/pyridoxine hydrochloride), the only FDA-approved prescription medication for morning sickness after diet & lifestyle changes have failed. I want to raise awareness about #MorningSickness. Diclegis helped me manage my symptoms. #DontSufferinSilence – ask your healthcare provider if #Diclegis is right for you. The most common side effect of Diclegis is drowsiness. Visit Diclegis.com for more info about my journey.
U.S. Residents Only.
Additional safety information can be found below and at DiclegisImportantSafetyinfo.com. Duchesnay USA encourages you to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit fda.gov/medwatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Diclegis is a prescription medicine used to treat nausea & vomiting of pregnancy in women who haven’t improved with change in diet or other non-medicine treatments.
Limitation of Use: Diclegis hasn’t been studied in women with hyperemesis gravidarum.
Important Safety Information
Don’t take Diclegis if you’re allergic to any of the ingredients in Diclegis. You should also not take Diclegis in combination with medicines called monoamine oxidase inhibitors, as these medicines can intensify & prolong the adverse CNS effects of Diclegis.
Don’t drive, operate heavy machinery or other activities that need your full attention unless your healthcare provider says that you may do so. Don’t drink alcohol or take other central nervous system depressants such as cough & cold medicines, certain pain medicines & medicines that help you sleep while you take Diclegis. Severe drowsiness can happen or become worse causing falls or accidents.
It is not known if Diclegis is safe & effective in children under 18 years of age. Keep Diclegis & all medicines out of the reach of children.
Tell your healthcare provider about all of your medical conditions, including if you’re breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed. Diclegis can pass into your breast milk & may harm your baby. You shouldn’t breastfeed while using Diclegis.
- chrissy6189@c0urt_lynn___ this is what they gave me at the last appointment 🙌🏼
- itsjustbritOh man wish I would have had something....puked so much I lost 10lbs in the first trimester 😩😭 I didn't have any to lose either 😰
- mamabear121516Diclegis saved me during pregnancy! I also had gestational diabetes, I lost 50 pounds from the time I found out I was pregnant until I gave birth. I was sick everyday all day, but diclegis made it more manageable ☺️ @kramergirl
- lilbeamer24@kramergirl my best friend is prescribed this medicine and it still isnt helping her all day sickness. Everyday she is in so much pain and constantly throwing up. Any other remedies?
- jennasnowThis was a life saver haha.
- jonalicedavisWonderful shot!
- texasgirl9413It was the only thing that helped me @kramergirl
- mzab13Who takes these photos?
- jamespearzDiclegis was my lifesaver! Don't know how I could've gotten through my 1st tri without it...unfortunately it is a very expensive medication, even with insurance.
- finleyrussAwwwwwdorable 💖💖💖💖🎗
- justtaylor08@laylamae7 that's what I ended up taking last night 😩
- atir1@bjochoa dude!!! This is the medicine my doctor prescribed me. It seriously worked wonders towards the end of my nausea stage. Now that the nausea has subsided a bit I still slip one in just in case it creeps up again. Thank you 😘
Log in to like or comment.