thehumanityprojectOur kids are watching us whenever we drive… And learning habits that will shape their behavior behind the wheel. The Humanity Project's I Care driver safety program can help parents learn how to teach smart habits. Find out more at the link on our bio page or at www.thehumanityproject.com #parents #teens #statefarm #TheHumanityProject #respectontheroad #helpingkidstohelpkids
- mylifesupportgroupThis is a great idea. I fully support this, as children are the future and safety is top priority. I think parental education is needed. Just this morning I saw 5 or 6 children riding bikes with no helmet on the sidewalk by a very busy road. 👍💙🌐
- thehumanityproject@mylifesupportgroup Thank you very much for this helpful comment. We completely agree with you! Unfortunately, too many parents are not doing their jobs properly. When it comes to safety issues such as wearing helmets or driving automobiles, it's especially critical for parents to do more. Thanks again, friend!🙏🙏❤
- 1rocksisEvery ride to school or trip to Guitar Center with my young teen is always a driving lesson ~ So true! It is up to parents to be the role model~ Great page!
- everychildvaluedLove those puppets 😍
- thehumanityproject@1rocksis Thank you, loyal friend! We are all glad to hear that you are practicing what you preach… And clearly are a fine parent! You should be proud of that!🌹🌹🙏
- thehumanityproject@everychildvalued We are always glad to hear that something made you smile… 😎👍❤
- 1rocksis@thehumanityproject 💕💕💛😘
- everychildvalued@thehumanityproject ❤😊😍
- thehumanityproject@786lawyers Thanks so much! We do appreciate it…
Log in to like or comment.