- ladybirdsadventuresToday we found out F got into our first choice primary school. She's only 4 next week. In some ways I feel she will be ready for school in September but in others I feel she is still so little. However they change so fast at this age, I suspect come September she will be more than ready. I hope everyone else waiting on primary school applications gets the news they want to hear.
- ladybirdsadventures#mycolourfulkids #raisingthoserascals #rememberingthesedays #myfamilyadventures
#littleloves #lifecloseup #littleandfierce #myhappycapture #thisparentlife #littlefierceones #mummyshot #thismamaloves #candidchildhood
#countrykidsfun #ukexplore #whatevertheweatherkids
- cecilia.leslie07Such a milestone, in many ways I like the fact that in Scotland they go to school a year later xx
- firstname.lastname@example.org I didn't know that about Scotland. X
- imperfectmumxGreat news 🌟
- macglanvilleThat's great news! Thanks for tagging us with #MummyShot
- coombemillWow daffodils still out
- jlm.10236My son was 4 in June last year and seemed so so little when he started and he cried so much when I took him (despite doing full days at the nursery at the same school!!) - it seemed so unfair. Fast forward to now and he loves school, has loads of friends and is doing really well in all aspects of his learning! He is so proud he can read and loves his school swimming lessons etc.. they adapt so quickly ❤
- email@example.com thanks. That's good to hear! She does two full days at a nursery (not at a school unfortunately). She generally loves it.